Tuesday, June 07, 2005

White Rabbit

No time, No time.
From worrying about no work I'm now panicked because not only is there work, but I have to rehearse as well. Getting home at ten and vegging out to a meal and the tube is not condusive to a happy fufilled life methinks.
I've finally plucked up the courage to tell my twin I can't perform with him. He's going to be mad, but I'm only a bear with a small brain.
The rehearsals are going OK. Some nights are unfortunately better than others. I can't let it be a random roll of the dice, it's just got to get better day on day. The set now seems solid, and works, which is good... Now if I can only remember the lyrics...
My 'piece' in the local rag came out. I've been told I look like 'Donovan'. Pah.
--------------
Three nights ago I hit a Badger on the top road. I stopped and went to look, but it had vanished. I only hope that he/she is ok, though I can't truthfully believe it. Even though I slammed on the brakes I must have been doing 35mph.
I keep thinking I should have done something else. If I'd have swerved and run off the road I would have trashed the car, but it only cost £230, which is less than the vets bills might have been.
Poor Badger.

No comments: