Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A bit of a do

I've finally converted the Global Fusion Gig to MP3's. All 11 tracks are now up for aficionado's to peruse... So that would be me then.

Now all I have to do is choose the best song and create a video for it from... erm... a static wide shot. Could be interesting (Why did I ever leave the film industry? Why didn't I start performing 20 years ago? Oh foolish man).

The plan (or so I'm told) is to get an agent to find us gigs. Good idea! Let's give a total stranger 10% because we're all worried about picking up the phone. I must find some balls... Hmm.

My determination for the next year is to play Glastonbury, and Jools Holland. I also want to tour europe. I shall do this.

There's nothing like a positive mental attitude, unless of course you happen to be mental, in which case buy thorazine... I can't find a thorazine shop in the yellow pages.

No comments: