Thursday, December 30, 2004

Would you credit it

Sunday/monday
So there I was having worked out a few bits for J$'s 'run faster' and let me say the bits were not too shabby either. Infact I was quite chuffed. Decided to go to bed and like a prune just shut the whole damn studio down by switching off at the plug. Tit.
later on monday
Try to start up and nothing. Tried again... Nada.
Tuesday
So I pm J$ and pull out of the collab. He (gentleman that he is) says no problem.
Sulk a bit, or a lot depending on your scale of sulking. Veg out to much too much TV.
Wednesday (yesterday) pm
Try the computer again and bugger me blind it starts up sweet as a nut. Go figure. I'm pondering the idea I might have neglected to plug something in, but I did nothing different today than yeaterday. Odd.
So the upshot is I might be in 'Pawnbrokers Daughter' or not.
--------------
Having written a 'Pawnbrokers Daughter' I now realise the title is 'Pawnbrokers Stepdaughter' Gah. I'm wondering if a pawnbroker would refer to his stepdaughter as 'stepdaughter', or just 'daughter'?
--------------
This awful Tsunami disaster has me pondering the insignificance of humanity. We are nothing in the face of nature unleashed. Perhaps we, and by we I mean the human race, should begin to be more aware of this fact.

No comments: