Saturday, December 04, 2004

After a long sojourn a New Song is in!

'Piece of my heat' is in... I submitted under Kamakura before I remembered Ivy was supposed to be doing it. It was, as usual, rushed. I can 'see' where it will go when I get the time to record it properly (with a band) and though the genre is probably not what I'm best at I... Quite like it! Here then are the lyrics:

Piece of my heat

Hey there cutey pie
Wanna see what we can do if we really try
My pants are on fire just for a glimpse of you

I’ll give you everything I’ve never possessed
I’ll give you half of the medicine chest
I’ll love you faithfully at least ‘til the end of the night

So you wanna come and play with me?
Join in with the fantasy
Come along and taste a piece of my heat
Come and come and come with me
We’ll trip the light so fantastique
Down ‘n’ dirty take a piece of the heat

Hey there sleepy head
Wanna see what we can do if we stay in bed
You’ve got me riding, riding the edge of my mind

I’ll pledge my heart if it will make you stay
You’ve got my soul if you can banish the grey
I’ll love you faithfully at least ‘til the end of time

No comments: