Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Torn

Another pointless self recriminating blog entry:
I have a great song to record for a 'Coverfight'.
' Between the Rain' by Jim Tyrrell is the sort of music I love, the sort of music that I could perform well, and yet can I 'get it together' to learn this track well enough to record it? Can I fuck.
I would really like to know why.
And while I'm at it I want to know why I have spent four hours sitting here dicking about in a truly pointless manner rather than achieving something concrete, or at the very least catching up on some sleep.
I did achieve one thing however. I downloaded 'ACID lite' for the PC. This looks like it could be a really useful bit of software... This is of course dependant on my sorting out the PC, and if I get the urge to do that in the next millennium I will amaze myself...
I am supposed to be writing and recording an album with Kapitano shortly. I am on the one hand looking forward to this a lot, and on the other don't really give a damn.
The best laid plans are often thwarted by lassitude, and I am lassitude personified at present.
It's raining outside. Heavily.

No comments: