Monday, April 26, 2004

Why oh why?

Oh why is it always so late at night when I get the urge to rabbit? Why can't I be normal and go to be at a normal time?
This of course begs the question 'what is normal?' This for me (brain the size of a pea) is far too much of a philosophical question to ask, especially at this time in the A.M.
On another more sanguine note, I have recorded most of my 'Take a Pill' entry for Songfight this week. I think it will end up being rather good (humility personified), though very off genre for me; and because of it quite exciting. Thanks to my super duper 10m phono lead I nabbed a couple of samples from 'Pulp Fiction'. Apologies, in advance to Mr Tarantino. If you want a wee challenge see if you can guess what the song will be about. Duuuh.

Cat said to say hi. She would have done it herself but is far too busy snoozing. Lazy damn thing.

No comments: