Saturday, April 24, 2004

Today I'll 'Take a pill'

Yaroo! Songfight two. It's got to be in by 9.59am pst on the 27th. This gives me longer as I'm gmt. Is this cheating I ask? But no, how can it be? Alas with Concorde having shuffled off it's mortal coil, there's no way to make good use of time differences except on the net.

The title for this week are: Red 'Take a Pill', Blue 'Fight the Sea' and Green 'A very unlikely occurence.' I was thinking you could have a lyric that goes:
'I'm gonna take a pill to fight
the sea
sickness that I feel,
but It's a very unlikely occurrence
That it will work'.
But where would I put it? Could I in fairness submit it to all three?

So assuming a German accent: "Zis veek ve shall be doinge 'Take a pill'." I've written it. Today I'll record it, and tomorrow I vill rule zee verld!

Too much John Cleese, or perhaps not enough. Watched 'The Holy Grail again last night. Cat didn't understand a lot of the humour, but was entranced with the wooden rabbit. So entranced that she had to go and catch one for herself.

Imagine the dead of night, the quiet browsing of the web, the clicking of the mouse. And then LOUDLY, from just under your seat you hear 'SCRuuuuNch!' Leaping up, (as you do when terrified at three in the a.m.) Cat is staring nonchalantly back, whilst devouring the hindquarters of butchered baby bunny.

Cat does this a lot. She says it helps the farmers with the Rabbit problem. I say 'Balls! It upsets my Muse (which it does). I then proceed to remove said bunny, Cat looks peeved, then sulks.

No comments: