Thursday, April 22, 2004

First blog. Oooh I'm proud

Well hey. I'm blogging at last.
I've heard so much about this, created blogs for others (under the disguise of a day job), and now I'm finally doing it. Well when I say I'm, I really mean we're, because cat has driven me to do this. She seems interested in everything bloggish, and will be co-writing this.

So an introduction is in order. Dear blog, I'm Kamakura, a songwriter and have just had my first SONGFIGHT. The title was 'The Puppet's Dream'.

This is a really neat & cool (for the valley crowd) site for songwriters and new music aficionado's. They post three songtitles each week. You pick one and write, record, mix and upload it within the week. Then the battle begins. Big fun. You vote, you critique, you slang, you bicker. It beats the hell out of vegging out to the tube. A bit like Eastenders without the script. Or so cat tells me.

Anyway. I'm off to procure snacks for cat, before she starts up... Again.

No comments: