Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wave & stuff

Google's Wave has kicked off with a limited public trial of 100,000 people who can each invite 5 others to join up. Not that you'll have a lot of success, but if you want to ask for an invitation then click the title link above to apply. It looks like the future of interactive communication and collaboration is finally here! Or so Google say.

'Piece of the Heat' is sounding bloody brilliant, thanks to Mick's hard work and my whining at him when he gets carried away. I think - yes, occasionally I do - that he is going to be a seriously sought after producer once the album is released.

Cheers all,

Nick

2 comments:

Kapitano said...

I had no idea you were blogging again, Mon Ami! Good to see that you are though.

Also good to see the music making cranking up again. Mine is...constantly deferred by all the other things songwriters do to prepare for recording. I've become quite good at designing virtual synths - just somehow never end up playing them.

I've re-added you to my blogroll - if that's okay with you, say if it's not.

A new Kamakura album out fairly soonish? Maybe?

Nick said...

Yep, I thought I ought to fire it up again seeing as we're close to the end of our first album.