Friday, September 18, 2009

A fresh start!

So ... it appears that I've neglected this blog for four years. 4 YEARS!!! *Nick looks askance and wonders if he's entirely lost his marbles* I almost can't believe it, but knowing myself and my skittish flibbertigibbet nature, I suppose I'm not too shocked.

The last thing we did in 2005, was play the Pestalozzi Festival, in Sussex. That gig was supposed to be the start of a tour, but it was not to be. At the time we didn't have a manager, or the knowledge of how to push ourselves as an Independent act. We still don't have a manager, but we do now have the knowledge to get cracking!

We've written a lot of new material, and are in the final stages of recording our first album. Though we are still debating its name I can say we are releasing both on physical CD, and digital download through our own label and CD Baby.

Mick is also going to be adding to the blog on a regular basis.

No comments: