Sunday, April 10, 2005

Well Hi there!

And the days shoot by with the turning of the sky...
No songfight entry this week, or last week either, though I did both write for, and record 'Digital Chimera' and 'Ancient'. These can be found (aficionado's only please) here, though beware, they are demo's and not even vaguely polished.
Speaking of which I am supposed to be a web designer and yet have no proper site. This situation, being reminiscent of 'Coals to Newcastle', 'Grandmothers and Eggs, or some such, will be rectified shortly by a fully blown 'thingy' to which I will probably move this blog as well.
I love this free association lark! Having mentioned Grandmothers I must tell you (oh audience of 1) my Grandmother was on TV the other night. BBC 4 had a program about the early days of Television, and my Grandmother, who had a show of her own in the 1950's, was the first featured segment. Hughie Greens 'Double your money was the second. It was very, VERY dated, and stilted. Then it was live.
The sun is out, the birds are singing, and life goes on... And on. Oh to win the lottery!

1 comment:

Kapitano said...

Listening to 'Ancient' now. Nice piano work, and I appreciate the sentiment of the lyrics. As with your other downbeat stuff, it needs guitars or synths to match the mood.

Proper review and thoughts by email when there's a bit of time. The 'Chimera' mp3 was a bad link.

Grandma was part of the early days of television? Pity I didn't see that progamme. My grandmother would have crossed the street to avoid a TV presenter, but killed to be one.