Thursday, April 14, 2005

Nothing Less Than Everything

Nothing Less Than Everything is the next Songfight that I probably won't enter. It's the cyan fight, which is apt seeing as how useful a vial of cyanic acid could be. Too painful, though swift. Were I ever to 'top' off, I would like to do it in a... ummm... pleasant fashion; with tweating birds, flowers and nymphs in attendance, not frothing at the mouth in extreme pain.
Damn the fightmaster. If it were the magenta fight the above twaddle wouldn't exist. Instead I could waffle on about camp things like dresses and mincing and angst.

So anyway; I've written a nice song about love. and though the lyrics aren't finished, and it's raw, check it out... Go on. You know you want to. ;-)

1 comment:

Kapitano said...

Love and death - two of the eternal themes. The other three being sex, loss, and money.

I'm in cyan, so go on, finish and submit, you know you want to :-). Your voice and lyrics against my production.

BTW, you said the blog has an audiance of one. I'd say there's at least four:
* You
* Me
* The stranger who comes surfing in
* Your future self

The last is the most important.